Saturday, June 11, 2011

new weaponry!

 I mean rings. I mean weapons. I mean...rings.

Either way, I give you two pieces from one of my favorite jewelry lines, Low Luv x Erin Wasson:


This ring has been sold out/on back order/sold out again for forever, but THEN, miraculously, it popped up on this site and it's now on my finger. If you are similarly tempted, it runs small, which is odd, ring sizing is usually pretty standard.


This one, while lacking a similar history of premeditated lust, is equally awesome. I just happened across the other day...talk about dangerous. I wore it for the first time yesterday and stabbed myself at least twice. Don't walk up to me in a dark alley.


The nail polish shown is "Neon Red" by American Apparel. Even cooler on than in the bottle, becase in the bottle it looks more pink. Blind people with your nail polish, that's my motto. Just kidding, I don't have a motto.


Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment